We're always looking for great, creative people to join our team!
Send Us Your Resume
Once a Tree Furniture is a leader in the luxury, Canadian-made contemporary home furnishing solutions that include in-house custom solid wood and upholstered furniture. A generous mix of high-end and affordable lighting, case goods, rugs, wall décor and accessories from various vendors create the diverse and exclusive look of Once a Tree Furniture. Learn more about our history in our About Us page.
Considering a career in the field or needing a change? Join our team and see where it could lead you. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
DESIGN CONSULTANT REPORTING TO THE SALES MANAGER
Once a Tree Furniture(OAT) is seeking a Full Time AND Part Time Design Consultant to join our team. The qualified candidate will be driven and will have a dynamic record of success as a Salesperson. This candidate will be a team player and will possess an outgoing, energetic attitude and will not shy away from striking up a conversation with a complete stranger in order to build their business with OAT. Above all, you will be a self-starter, can work on your own without supervision and will always go that extra mile(literally) to exceed your client’s expectations.
Responsibilities include, but are NOT limited to:
- Ability to reach and exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly individual sales goals as set by OAT
- Providing full Interior Design services which include In-Home consultations, field trips, mood boards, color consultations, floor plans, working to scale, etc
- You will provide exceptional customer service by following all operating procedures as outlined in the OAT guidebook and by your Management Team
- Ability to familiarize yourself with all products and brands represented by OAT will be expected
- Degree in Interior Design or related field
- 5+ Years work experience in Interior Design or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and a Team Player
- Organized and Detailed
- Ability to adapt to changes in operating procedures or schedules
- A good understanding of mathematical equations and dimensions
- Basic drawing and sketching skills
- Knowledge of custom furniture and ability to design a piece of furniture from customers verbal description is an asset, but not a requirement
- Available to work weekends
To be determined based on experience
OAT offers fantastic compensation built on Team participation and your individual contributions
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com.