We're always looking for great, creative people to join our team!
Send Us Your Resume
Once a Tree Furniture is a leader in the luxury, Canadian-made contemporary home furnishing solutions that include in-house custom solid wood and upholstered furniture. A generous mix of high-end and affordable lighting, case goods, rugs, wall décor and accessories from various vendors create the diverse and exclusive look of Once a Tree Furniture. Learn more about our history in our About Us page.
Considering a career in the field or needing a change? Join our team and see where it could lead you. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Customer Service-Operations Representative reporting to the Sales Manager and Owner
Once a Tree Furniture (OAT) is seeking a full time Customer Service-Operations Representative. The successful candidate will be motivated, enthusiastic and possess the skills to succeed in this position.
You will be a team player with an outgoing, positive attitude who is not afraid of striking up a conversation with a stranger, a coworker or a vendor Rep. Once a Tree Furniture is looking for a self- starter, so experience in the industry is a must. General knowledge and skills related to Interior Design, CAD, Furniture Manufacturing, Sales, Social Media, Fabrics, etc. will lead you to success in this position.
Responsibilities include, but are NOT limited to:
• Manage and respond to daily emails and phone calls from store vendors
• Manage and Update all in store Vendor Fabrics, Sampling and Collateral
• Assist Sales Team with Quotes, Documents and Customer Experience
• Assist Store Merchandiser with Staging, Tagging and Accessories
• Learn all products and brands represented by OAT
• Provide outstanding customer service by following OAT’s operating procedures
• 2+ Years experience in Customer Service Field
• 2+ years experience in Interior Design or related industry
• Degree in Interior Design or related Industry
• Excellent Oral and Written Communications
• Computer savvy and ability to handle high call volumes
• Ability to Multi Task, prioritize and manage time efficiently
• Ability to adapt positively and effectively to policy and procedure changes
• To be determined based on experience
• OAT offers fantastic compensation built on Team participation and your individual contributions
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.